I already got my first BE campaign this week as said here My First Nuffnang Buffered Earnings. So what's next? I know what it takes to get those highly said CPM campaigns and it was well proven with my blog being chosen as one of the lucky ones.

Well for starters, I tested with this blog and of course it took me close to 3 weeks with all my writing backlinks techniques and many more. So I asked myself, what's next after My First Nuffnang Buffered Earnings? Well, I ain't getting enough with these Buffered Earnings and I really hope more to come!

Traffic for this blog has always been great. Honestly, I have no idea what is making the crazy unique traffic daily but whatever method I did, they are really making the mark right now. This going to be a pretty short post this time around and I hope to see more BE coming soon!